Mariannen Campus North | Leipzig
Commercial location for start-ups
Built in 1936 as an annexe to the old Postbahnhof station, this site north-east of Leipzig’s main train station has been unoccupied since 1994. The former halls and office buildings have been undergoing scrupulous refurbishment since 2017 and have been converted to meet the standards of a modern office, warehouse and workshop space. This commercial site is less than two kilometres from the city centre and features state-of-the-art energy-saving technology and contemporary lighting concepts. It is ideal for entrepreneurs and companies in the service sector.
Data and Facts
Adenauerallee 3, 04347 Leipzig
Commercial: 12,638 m2
Underground parking spaces: 220